Miranda IM is a multi-protocol instant messaging client for Windows. Very light on system resources and extremely fast, Miranda IM requires no installation and can be made to fit on a single floppy disk or USB drive. Featuring a powerful plugin-based framework and boasting over 350 plugins, Miranda IM is one of the most flexible and customisable messaging clients on the planet. To see how some of our users have customised Miranda IM, check out the screenshot section.
- AIM (AOL Instant Messenger)
- Facebook (See instructions)
- IAX (Inter-Asterisk Exchange)
- IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
- And more...
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 7
Miranda-IM Team - Name, nickname (Role, Focus)
- Kubilay Kocak, koobs (Project Manager, System Administrator)
- Tim Hunter, cojones (Resource Manager)
- Robert Rainwater, rainwater (Lead Developer)
- Gennady Feldman, gena01 (Developer, Yahoo Protocol)
- George Hazan, ghazan (Developer, Jabber Protocol)
- Maxim Mluhov, mlu (Developer, Jabber Protocol)
- Boris Krasnovskiy, borkra (Developer, MSN Protocol)
- Joe Kucera, joe_whale (Developer, ICQ Protocol)
- Aaron Landwehr, snaphat (Developer, AIM Protocol)
- Alex Sanda, Nightwish (Developer, Clist Nicer, TabSRMM)
- Artem Shpynov, fyr (Developer, Clist Modern)
- Ricardo Domenecci, pescuma (Developer, Avatar Service)
- Tjado Maecke, tjado (Web Developer, System Administrator)
- Lyon Lim, lyon (Web Developer, On-Leave)
To stay updated with Miranda IM news, you can use your RSS feeds in your favorite news aggregator. Here are the feeds we offer:
- Beta Announcements
- Alpha Announcements
- Active Forum Topics
- Addons: Recently Added
- Addons: Recently Updated
If you have a general inquiry about the Miranda IM project, please contact us. Do not use this e-mail address to request user support. Read the support section for information on support. You may contact any of the developers via the community forums.
Miranda IM is published under the GNU GPL license.
We would like to thank the following for making Miranda IM and the website possible: