Miranda IM v0.10.0 ReleasedJuly 18, 2012 by Miranda IM Team
The Miranda IM team is proud to introduce Miranda IM v0.10. Miranda IM v0.10 consists of enhancements to Miranda IM 0.9.x including improved language support and improved networking support. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to take advantage of the latest changes. Below, you will find a complete list of the issues addressed in this release.
Miranda IM is the smaller, faster, easier instant messenger with support for multiple protocols. Designed from the ground-up to be resource efficient while still providing a rich feature set, Miranda includes support for AIM, Facebook, Gadu-Gadu, Jabber, ICQ, IRC, MSN, Yahoo and more. Additionally, with the choice of hundreds of plugins, icons, sounds and other content, Miranda IM gives you the ability to modify, customise and extend functionality to make it your own.
– Fixed rare crash
– AIM: Fixed memory leaks
– AIM: Fixed chat invitation messages
– Jabber: Fixed GTalk login to invisible
– MSN: Improved P2P connectivity
– MSN: Fixed crashes
– Yahoo: Fixed searching for AT&T user accounts
– New language pack format support and per user language packs
– AIM: Establishing listening connection only when needed not on startup
– Jabber: Re-designed resource selection logic to comply with RFC
– MSN: Added Windows Phone detection
– Yahoo: Added conference support