Miranda IM v0.9.18 ReleasedMarch 25, 2011 by Miranda IM Team
The Miranda IM team is proud to introduce Miranda IM v0.9.18. Miranda IM v0.9.18 consists of bug fixes focussed on improving the overall stability of Miranda IM. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to take advantage of the latest changes. Below, you will find a complete list of the issues addressed in this release.
Miranda IM is the smaller, faster, easier instant messenger with support for multiple protocols. Designed from the ground-up to be resource efficient while still providing a rich feature set, Miranda includes support for AIM, Facebook, Gadu-Gadu, Jabber, ICQ, IRC, MSN, Yahoo and more. Additionally, with the choice of hundreds of plugins, icons, sounds and other content, Miranda IM gives you the ability to modify, customise and extend functionality to make it your own.
– Fixed shutdown after resume hibernate
– Fixed tab autocompletion in multi-user chats
– Gadu-Gadu: Fixed showing correct status of your own contact
– Jabber: Fixed status message notification in chat window
– Jabber: Fix for proper extended status handling
– Jabber: Fixed conference topic display
– MSN: Fixed idle handling
– MSN: Nickname wasn’t displayed for added contact
– Yahoo: Fixed adding contact to the list