Miranda IM v0.8.26 ReleasedJune 20, 2010 by Miranda IM Team
The Miranda IM team is proud to introduce Miranda IM v0.8.26. Miranda IM v0.8.26 consists of minor bug fixes. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to take advantage of the latest changes. Below, you will find a complete list of the issues addressed in this release.
Miranda IM is the smaller, faster, easier instant messenger with support for multiple protocols. Designed from the ground-up to be resource efficient while still providing a rich feature set, Miranda includes support for AIM, Facebook, Gadu-Gadu, Jabber, ICQ, IRC, MSN, Yahoo and more. Additionally, with the choice of hundreds of plugins, icons, sounds and other content, Miranda IM gives you the ability to modify, customise and extend functionality to make it your own.
– Minor translation fixes
– AIM: Fixed specified port need to be used as a backup
– ICQ: Removed version warning
– ICQ: Fixed offline message timeout to AIM
– MSN: Fixed file/avatar transfer issues for contacts with id that has upper case letters
– Yahoo: Fixed issues setting Nick
– Yahoo: Strip out username when email address is entered for the username