Miranda IM 0.9.0 Alpha Build #10 Now AvailableJune 13, 2010 by ghazan
Note: Alpha releases are considered unstable and are for experienced Miranda IM testers only.
in this build:
– new option (Options -> Customize -> Menus) to move all protocol menus to the status bar. By default it’s turned off, so you have to check it manually to move Jabber menus back to the status bar;
– the ability was added to remove a profile from the profile manager;
– important fix: clist classic was not clickable inside another dialogs (Options/Ignore, MSN server list etc);
– numerous fixes for the core netlib module (fixes for IE proxy settings, support for proxies that perform 401 authentication request, support for the old style HTTP 1.0 servers);
– partial support for ICQ unicode status messages;
– aero menus in Vista W7;
– Freeimage updated to v 1.13.1
– new IRC 32×32 icons.
- Download Unicode Build [Debug Symbols]
- Download Ansi Build [Debug Symbols]
- Download 64-bit Build [Debug Symbols] (More Info)
- Report Bug
- Build Discussion
Note: Archive files require the use of a 7-zip compatible extractor.