Miranda IM v0.8.5 ReleasedAugust 26, 2009 by Miranda IM Team
The Miranda IM team is proud to introduce Miranda IM v0.8.5. Miranda IM v0.8.5 contains bug fixes that address issues found in Miranda IM v0.8.4. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to take advantage of the latest changes. Below, you will find a complete list of the issues addressed in this release.
Miranda IM is the smaller, faster, easier instant messenger with support for multiple protocols. Designed from the ground-up to be resource efficient while still providing a rich feature set, Miranda includes support for AIM, Jabber, ICQ, IRC, MSN, Yahoo and more. Additionally, with the choice of hundreds of plugins, icons, sounds and other content, Miranda IM gives you the ability to modify, customise and extend functionality to make it your own.
- Auto away did not respect locked protocols
- Fixed possible file transfer crashes with Windows 9x
- Fixed deleting accounts for not loaded protocols
- Fixed minor selection issues with the profile manager
- ICQ: Incorrect behavior of error messages when popups were unloaded
- ICQ: Improved file transfer resume
- ICQ: Improved status message handling
- ICQ: Improved changeinfo module accessibility
- MSN: Fixed address book migration from 0.7
- MSN: Fixed phones in the contact list
- MSN: Fixed removing IM contacts
- MSN: Fixed blocking contacts not on contact list