Miranda IM v0.8.1 ReleasedJune 25, 2009 by Miranda IM Team
The Miranda IM team is proud to introduce Miranda IM v0.8.1. Miranda IM v0.8.1 contains numerous bug fixes that address issues that were found in 0.8.0. It is highly recommended that users upgrade to take advantage of all of the new bug fixes. Below, you will find a list of the many of the issues addressed in this release.
Miranda IM is the smaller, faster, easier instant messenger with support for multiple protocols. Designed from the ground-up to be resource efficient while still providing a rich feature set, Miranda includes support for AIM, Jabber, ICQ, IRC, MSN, Yahoo and more. Additionally, with the choice of hundreds of plugins, icons, sounds and other content, Miranda IM gives you the ability to modify, customise and extend functionality to make it your own.
- Improve account renaming inside of the account manager
- Notification if missing messaging plugin
- Improved upgrade procedure when using older contact list and messaging plugins
- Network list in options wasn’t sorted
- Fixed missing icon/menu issues
- Fixed crash in options on XP pre SP2
- Fixed errors loading dlls on wrong OS
- Fixed drawing background in options search
- Fixed account removal handling
- Fixed hotkey issue with some MS keyboards
- Fixed possible crash with event data
- AIM: Fixed issue with multiple connection requests
- AIM: Fixed issue setting AIM profile
- ICQ: Fixed AIM away message handling (caused online status to be seen as away in some clients)
- IRC: Possible crash on specific alias
- MSN: Fixed renaming nickname from options
- MSN: Fixed Offline messaging reception from Beejive client
- Yahoo: Show download progress properly
- Yahoo: Cancel out in the middle of file receive.
- Yahoo: Main menu fixes